- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Oil And Filter Environmental Disposal Fee
- Tested and inspected to find the left front tire sensor failed. Replaced the sensor to correct
- Tested the system and found the front crash impact sensor failed and not reading. Replaced the sensor to correct. Rested with no issues at this time and the airbag light now off
- Installed both supplied lower front door hinges for guest
- Installed back up camera system for guest. Note the screen has a flicker to it and when plugged into a hot outlet has a draw on the system. Have it set up to use in the cigarette lighter.
- Opened the wiring harness that comes from the body of the vehicle and leads into drivers door to inspect and found several broken wires and mostly were ground wires. Repaired the ground wires and regained some power. Found still having an issue with the windows. Traced the power and the grounds to find both rear window switches burnt out and one switch in the driver master is burnt out. Replaced the switches and all power working as designed.
Bob G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/21/2022