- Guest states possible drivers rear wheel bearing noise please check and advise
- Guests check over condition of suspension
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Performed four wheel alignment and set vehicle to manufacturer specs
- Tech found both upper rear control arm bushings loose and needing replacement. Tech replaced and tested
- Tech found left front inner tie rod end having slight play recommend replacement to save on having to do another alignment. Tech replaced and tested.
- Tech found left rear wheel bearing making noise and needing to be replaced. Tech replaced and tested.
- Oil And Filter Environmental Disposal Fee
Clay G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2020