CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-28T23:03:03+00:002010 Ford Taurus CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-28T23:03:03+00:00
- Guest states check over front suspension, clunk over bumps and feels loose going down the road please check and advise
- Tech found right front lower control arm rearward bushing to have movement and recommend replacement of control arm to correct.
- Tech found right front sway bar link to have movement which can cause clunk noise on vehicle. Recommend replacement of both front sway bar links to correct. Save on labor due to having to remove on right front sway link for control arm.
- Tech found both rear sway bar links to have play which will cause clunk noise. Recommend replacement of both rear sway bar links to correct.
- Performed four wheel alignment: set camber, caster and toe on vehicle to manufacturer specs, calibrate steering angle sensor as needed.
Hunter B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2022