CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-03T22:01:07+00:002012 Dodge Durango CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-03T22:01:07+00:00
- Replaced the front struts with guest supplied parts. Removed the old strut assemblies and removed the coil springs from the old strut and mount onto the new. Also installed guest supplied strut upper mounts as well.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – AWD Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Performed four wheel alignment: set camber, caster and toe on vehicle to manufacturer specs, calibrate steering angle sensor as needed.
- Balanced all four tires and rotated. NOTE slight outer wear on tires front and rear
- Wheel bearing seem to check ok no noises heard on test drive other than the tires. Inspected on hoist and no wheel bearing concerns
Andrew K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2022